Job Location : Oman
Good salary and benefits will be offered
Job Description :
• Monitor costs of on-going projects to provide adequate overview of budgets, against actual costs.
• Ensure correct record keeping of project-related costs, invoices and bills and compile them in monthly financial reports.
• Oversee and monitor the budget of on-going projects, compare the actual cost with the budget and analyze any major cost deviations from budget
• Should be Bachelor's degree in Engineering with cost control related training or work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in cost controlling, project accounting or estimating functional roles
• Experience working in construction firms highly desirable
Business and Technical Skills :
• Basic knowledge of Accounting ERP systems
• Excellent ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Sound knowledge of finance and accounting practices
• Good understanding of the construction industry
• Independent working style and ability to work well with minimal supervision
• Knowledge in modelling and planning software used in construction (e.g. Primavera) advantageous
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume.