Job Location : Muscat
Reference Code : OGC-E-2016-61
Good salary and benefits will be offered
• As HSE Supervisor of OGC, the incumbent shall assist HSE section in HO to provide leadership and direction so that the Company can fulfil its Vision and Mission with particular responsibilities towards HSE issues.
Job Dimensions :
• Reporting to HSE Manager
• Subordinates HSE Inspectors
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Lead and monitor the HSE inspectors around the regions.
• Develop weekly, monthly and yearly task plan for HSE inspectors.
• Assist HSE team in developing, maintaining, updating, circulating and educating OGC
• Employees on HSE Policies, Manuals, Guidelines, Specifications, Standards, Procedures and checklists.
• Coordinate development and application of inspections and HSE plans as required.
• Impart training to OGC-regional employees on HSE related topics. Train OGC team in implementation of HSE Management System and associated procedures addressing roles and responsibilities of team members as advised by HSE Manager.
• Actively participate in emergency response drills as HSE supervisor and participate in incident/accident investigations and ensure all the HSE inspectors to do the same.
• Conduct HSE Audits and Inspection as requested from the HSE section.
• Abide all statutory requirements pertaining to HSE.
• Adhere to all HSE standards and specification of OGC.
• Implement all HSE requirements coming under your area of jurisdiction.
• Coordinate with HSE department in HO functionally in completing daily HSE Task and duties.
• Assist HSE department in HO on closing management site visit findings on all the regional operations under the HSE inspectors.
• Monitor OGC staff in the region complaints related to HSE and suggest methods for improving HSE management system in consultation with HSE section.
• Perform site visits and conduct HSE Inspection and follow up on non-conformance and corrective action.
• Assist HSE department in Conducting HSE Audits and Inspections of contractor’s activities.
• Conduct Monthly HSE meeting for his responsible region and ensure all the HSE inspectors in Regions do the same.
• Continue self-development in HSE knowledge to strength his performance
• Response to any incident/accident, assess its magnitude raise the report notification and follow up the action items.
• Assist regional Manager in the HSE aspects during PTW interview for level 1 and ensure the HSE inspectors to do the same.
• Responsible of assisting HSE Department in monitoring any projects in the region from HSE side and report it to HSE Department.
• All the completed tasks has to be reported to HSE Manager weekly and monthly.
• Travel frequently to all OGC regions to support and guide the HSE inspectors and ensure all their tasks is completed.
• Ensure to fulfil all the mandatory HSE training for all the employee in the regions.
• Conduct HSE awareness and campaigns as per the HSE plan for all the regions.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering Discipline.
• NEBOSH Certification in Safety Management.
• At least 5 to 8 years of experience in HSE related field
Job Skills :
• Familiarity with HSE Management practices and procedures
• Strong communications and inter personal skills
• Strong familiarity with computer applications
• Strong understanding and appreciation of other cultures and cross-cultural integration in a multifaceted environment
• Audit and Inspection skills based on ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• Highly developed language skills in written and spoken.
• Strong personality and leadership skill.
• Have internal audit skills for carrying audits related to occupational health and environment.
• Strong skill in generating reports and creating plans.
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume.