Job Location : Fahud
Reference Code : OGC-E-2016-63
Good salary and benefits will be offered
Job Purpose :
• Perform/oversee operations and maintenance of all Instrument & Control equipment and related systems at Gas Supply Stations, Pressure Limiting Stations, Compressor Stations and any such rotating or static equipment located along the pipeline.
• Provides support for the Maintenance Supervisor and Sr. Instrument Technician
Job Dimensions :
• Reporting to - Maintenance supervisor
• Subordinates – Nil
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Conduct regular inspections and prepare reports in accordance with GTF Instrumentation inspection cycles and procedures.
• Carryout Instrumentation related operations and maintenance activities in all static and rotating equipments.
• Perform Instrumentation related operations and maintenance activities as directed by the Senior Instrument Technician and/ or Maintenance Supervisor.
• Trouble shoot and rectify Instrumentation and Control related faults within reasonable time frame to ensure maximum availability of equipments.
• Shall be familiar with operation & maintenance, trouble shooting of DCS/FCS systems, Safeguarding systems, F & G Systems, Odorising systems, Flow metering systems, Gas turbine control systems, Compressor control systems and other process control related instrumentations.
• Ensure all Instrumentation equipments are functioning within the designed parameters.
• Attend callouts as required.
• Help ensure public safety and gas deliverability by maintaining the functionality and integrity of facilities and related Instrument equipment.
• Assist with the overseeing of any sub-contractors personnel working on the terminal facilities associated with the Instrument and control equipment.
• Ensure operations and maintenance activities at the facilities are performed in accordance with established Company Quality Systems procedures, HS&E codes and standards, and recognize industry standards.
• Maintain tools and equipment in fully working order.
• Prepare Permit to Work for Senior Instrument Technician approval and perform operations and maintenance activities in accordance with established company Quality Systems and manufacturers' practices and procedures.
• Complete all necessary documents, forms, checklists and documentation as required prior to, during and subsequent to operations and maintenance activities.
• Assist with the updating of records, system drawings and operations and maintenance databases.
• Communicate closely with the Senior Instrument Technician regarding work planned at a facility prior to accessing the facility and any work being executed.
• Support the Senior Instrument Technician and Maintenance Supervisor in their duties.
• Implement and adhere to Quality & HSE programs in accordance with Company policies and terminal maintenance activities.
• Provide support for any emergency response.
• Abide all statutory requirements pertaining to HSE.
• Adhere to all HSE standards and specification of OGC.
• Implement all Quality and HSE requirements coming under your area of jurisdiction.
• Diploma in Instrument Engineering or any equivalents qualifications
• Fresh Graduate with no experience
• Possess a valid Omani driver's license.
Job Skills :
• Work well in a team environment.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong, positive attitude towards Health, Safety and Environment.
• Developed language skills in written and spoken English.
• Computer literate.
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume.