Job Location : Bahrain
Good Salary and benefits will be offered
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise.
• Provides information to and assists customers.
• Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
• Contacts suppliers or searches catalogues to determine price and additional details concerning new items.
• Makes claims with transport companies if delivered merchandise has been damaged.
• Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc.
• Prepares reports
• Is responsible for cash and makes cash deposits.
• Verifies ledgers, statements and supporting documents.
• Communicates with others in order to receive or transmit information.
• Handles and stores merchandise or special products that require some knowledge of spontaneous combustion, toxicity, fragility, rapid deterioration, contamination, etc.
• According to requirements and established procedures, arranges stock and do periodical physical verification of stock. In case of emergency or in order to replace outdated material, suggests substitutes available in the store.
• Oversees the delivery of merchandise following an established schedule and coordinates special deliveries by transmitting the necessary details to the persons concerned.
• Ensures cleanliness of work areas.
• Uses equipment necessary for the handling, shifting, or moving of material, such as a hand truck, forklift, etc.
• The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
• Should have 5 year working experience in related field
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume