Position: iMAL/PATH/T24 Core Banking Expert
Job Location : Oman
• Degree holder from a reputed university
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Islamic banking business and operations working with banks or IT companies in Islamic banking domain
• Should have good knowledge of Retail, Corporate, treasury and trade finance In Islamic Banking Domain.
• Good experience and functional skills in Islamic Core Banking System (Preferably in iMAL or PATH or T24 core banking)
• Basic Knowledge of Oracle- SQL , Unix,
• Experience in preparation of process flow diagrams
• Experience in working on core banking projects especially in Islamic banking.
• Experience of preparing test scenarios, test scripts, test data and expected results
• Experience in technical expertise (troubleshooting, fault finding and rectification) in iMAL
• Experience of using the Quality Centre test management tool for capturing test cases, executing tests, recording test results and defects and maintaining traceability
• Good understanding of the software development process / project lifecycle
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Job Description :
• Responsible to lead and coordinate the business efforts in the Islamic Core Banking implementation during various project phases such as Requirements & Gap Analysis, Business Process Definition & Parameterization, Customization, Testing and post go-live support
• Coordinate the detailed requirements about various products, characteristics, control and monitoring requirements, end to end process details and expected process improvements
• Coordinate the detailed MIS requirements
• Review the documented deliverables at various project phases and coordinate the sign off from business stakeholders
• Identify the customization requirements and develop detailed specifications and review functional design documents
• Identify and document any gaps found during various phases and work with vendor consultants to develop the most appropriate approaches to address them
• Review the end user activities and prepare detailed job cards
• Prepare test strategy, test plan test scenarios, test scripts, test data and expected results covering all the testing phases and execution of UAT.
• Track, monitor and resolve issues Provide end user support post go live till stabilization