Job Location : Kuwait
Good salary and benefits will be offered
Job Description :
• Radiology technicians, technologists, and sonographers fall within the broad scope of a radiography profession.
• Using radiation in the form of x-rays, magnetic resonance imaging, and ultrasound, radiographers assess, diagnose, and treat patients for a variety of injuries and diseases.
Duties of a Radiographer :
• Radiology technicians (RT) and technologists (RTL) are generally responsible for preparing and safely positioning patients in order to get the most accurate images.
• Tasks for a radiology tech may range from assisting a radiologist with advanced preparation and testing to administrative tasks, such as organizing work schedules and maintaining patient records.
• RTL may perform or specialize in mammography, computed tomography, or magnetic resonance imaging.
• Depending on the institution, RTs and RTLs may require on-call, evening, or weekend availability.
• Similarly, sonographers also assist physicians with data images designed to identify issues with internal organs using noninvasive sound waves.
• Sonographers may specialize in several areas, including women's health, vascular technology, or echocardiography.
• Sonographers may work in hospitals, medical clinics, or private practice.
Educational Requirements :
• Education : Diploma / Degree
• The journey to becoming a radiographer often begins in high school with preparatory classes in math and science.
• Associate degrees or certificate programs are typically the minimum requirement for an entry-level position in the field.
• Several schools offer radiography programs, with courses in physiology, anatomy, and safe practices in radiological imaging.
• Those seeking a bachelor's degree may also find many schools with radiography and sonography majors.
• Regardless of the degree or educational level, most programs include exposure to the field through clinical practicum’s and rotations at affiliated medical institutions.
Interested candidate can apply.