Job Location : Kuwait
Experience: Fresher’s can also apply
Education: General Nursing Midwifery / B.SC
Remuneration : 4500 AED
Visa & Contract : Work Visa & 3 years
Terms of Employment :
• Permanent, Full-time (2087 annualized hours including holiday) this is an annualized role so hours worked may vary from month to month but the salary will be paid monthly in 12 equal installments over the Year.
• You will be expected to work weekends, Bank holidays and Limited evenings.
Purpose of the Job:
• Work under the supervision and support of a senior staff nurse or above, taking responsibility for assessing the care needs of patients and the planning development, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans.
• Overtime Wages,
• Meals, accommodation,
• 30 paid leaves with return economy airfare tickets in a year
Role of Summary :
• Acting as a professional role model at all times.
• Participating in the Induction of new employees.
• Making staff aware of care plans, objectives and activity programmers.
• Reporting to a senior staff nurse or above, any circumstances which may compromise the effective delivery of care, safety or day to day management of an area.
Key Working Relationships :
• Fellow Junior and Senior staff nurses
• Deputy Team Leader
• Team Leader
Interested candidate can apply.