SWRO - OPERATIONS / CONTROL ROOM ENGINEER (Omani Nationality)
• Bachelor degree or diploma in Engineering discipline
• Candidates should have minimum of FIVE years hands on experience in SWRO Desalination Plant operations.
• Must be computer capable with good Excel and Word knowledge as a minimum.
• Good communication skills.
• Successful candidate must be result oriented, self-motivated and able to work in a team environment with limited direction.
• Must possess a strong decision making ability to handle normal and abnormal operation of the Plant.
• The candidate will have to perform shift duties as Area or Control room Engineer depending upon the shift schedule/need.
• The candidate will be responsible for safe startup, shutdown and operation of the plant and equipment.
• The candidate should be able to work on additional tasks such as, plant operations reporting, performance monitoring of the Plant, and different equipment, budget & invoice preparation, preventive maintenance jobs monitoring through CMMS, assisting maintenance in their day to day activities.
• The candidate should have ‘whatever it takes’ attitude with a high level of understanding of all safety documents such as lock out/tag out, hot work permit, confined space entry permit, chemical hazard, emergency response procedure etc.
• Must be a good team player and flexible enough to provide coverage and shift change, in case a need arises.