Job Location : Oman
Job Detail :
• Bachelor degree preferably in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
• Minimum of 7 years' experience in chemical process or oil & gas industry chemical treatment.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience with chemical injection monitoring programs, preferred in Oil and Gas Industry or in industrial Water Treatment plants is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze process and equipment data to identify problems and opportunities.
• Familiarity with oil dehydration and oilfield water treatment processes, is preferred.
• Must be able to move multiple projects forward concurrently.
• Strong communications and reporting skills are required along with the capability to train and mentor operators and chemists.
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good PC skills.
• Proficient in the use of computer applications including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
• Experience in performing material and energy balances.
• Capable of reading and understanding PFD & P&ID's.
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.