Job Location : Jubail
Good salary and benefits will be offered
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Work with senior leadership to define procurement strategies
• Liaise with sourcing partners to execute agreements
• Participate in the review process of specifications for equipment, products or substitution of materials
• Review and evaluate specifications for issuing and awarding bids in conjunction with sales and operations
• Utilize e-Auction (reverse auction) tool to support organizational goals and objectives
• Prepare, review and track reporting in relation to management of suppliers
• Identify, negotiate and contract with providers to drive cost effective relationships
• Analyze industry prices and price trends and compare with actual supplier prices
• Report findings to buyers and to management as directed
• Assist in evaluating suppliers' performance by gathering information and preparing reports.
• Conduct audits of supplier procedures involving company owned tools, inventory, or equipment being held by suppliers
• Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers
• Should be Mechanical Engineer
• Should having 10-15 years’ experience within Saudi or GCC, handling all purchasing of Structural, Fabrication & Steel Materials, Components and HVAC materials etc.
• Should have Transferable Iqama
• Effective negotiation & planning skills.
• MIS reporting & good communications skills.
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume.