Customer Support / Front Office Receptionist
Job Location : Bahrain
Job Brief :
• As a Customer Support / Front office Receptionist will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support services across the organization.
• You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist and dilly cash collection responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handle and resolve customer complaints
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
• Provide pricing and delivery information and set up new customer accounts
• Maintain customer databases through our inbuilt software
• Manage basic administration and communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Follow up on customer interactions and provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
• Should have 4-5 years working experience in similar roles with proficient Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance with solid English communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices and administrative procedures
• Interpersonal skills, listening skills, problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy and data collection /ordering
• Most important customer service orientation: adaptability, initiative and stress tolerance
• Knowledge of Arabic will be an added advantage.
• Need Female candidate
Preferred Nationality :
• Any nationality
Salary Details :
• BD 160 to 200 + Accommodation allowance + Transport or allowance
• Visa shall be provided if needed.
• Experience strictly on similar industries and skills could have even a better package.
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume.