Job Location : Bahrain
Good salary and benefits will be offered
Job Purpose :
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
Job Responsibilities :
• Prepare and maintain Journal, receipts, payments, etc
• Accounting for purchases and related
• Accounting for sales and related
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Monthly reconciliation of Banks and Head office balances.
• Up-to date Customer and Vendor Accounts & follow-ups.
• Constant monitoring of Gold Price and updating gold prices at retail.
• Preparation of reports (Debtors, Creditors, Bank MIS, Profitability of Event, etc.)
• Might be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the company.
• Should have 3-5 years working experience in same field
• Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Skills
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume.