Position: Leasing agent
Leasing Agent Required for Busy Real Estate in Abu Dhabi.
The Role of the Leasing Agent is to consult with the client in selecting suitable property depending on their needs and the budget. He or she shares expertise on the real estate world with the client and must be able to work on commission basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Respond to Enquiries within 1 hour sharp.
• All leads should be qualified extensively by the consultant. It is the responsibility of the Consultant to build a clear picture of what the client needs/wants.
• All Contact with clients must be recorded. All viewings booked in the calendar and all offers and deals uploaded on the company system.
• Advise the clients about the properties that meet their requirements.
• Arrange for the client to view as many of the suitable properties as soon as possible.
• Accompany all viewings.
• Feedback must be taken from all viewings and updated on to the CRM.
• Property owners must be given feedback from your viewings.
• Negotiate lease terms between Owner and Tenant. This may include but is not limited to: Annual price, White goods to be included, Maintenance work to be done etc..
• Create Tenancy Agreement with terms agreed, in the Company Format.
• It is the consultant’s responsibility to assist the deal through to completion. This may involve collecting and delivering paperwork. Collecting Deposit/ Rent, handing over property keys, ensuring the owner has all relevant paperwork for the New Tenant to be able to set up utility connection.
• Explain effectively all leasing policies to new clients.
• Close leasing agreement at an acceptable level.
• Previous experience in real estate is mandatory.
• A good knowledge about the area both logistically and practically is highly beneficial and this knowledge increases with experience.
• You will need to learn the Laws and Legal requirements relating to Real Estate.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
• Proactive work ethic and ability to multi task whilst providing quality customer service.
• Attention to detail to ensure that all correspondence is both spelt and grammatically correct.
• To possess full UAE Driving License, drive in a safe manner and to have a safe and clean car that is pleasant for clients who may need to be ferried between properties by the consultant.
• Strong negotiation skills and an interchangeable sympathetic manner are required for dealing with landlords and tenants.
Salary: Negotiable+ Commission
UAE Valid Driving License
Interested candidate please their CV