KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
PLANNING & ORGANIZING:
§ Review and update Logbook.
§ Be Smart, well groomed and maintain a friendly and cheerful disposition all the times.
§ Oversee the day to day operations.
§ Assist guests with their luggage.
§ Report regularly on happening to FOM.
§ Aware of fire & first aid procedure
§ Handle guest complaints and report to manager
§ Perform as per OSM Standards and in line with the 7 key issues and 4 corner stone’s.
§ Be fully aware of the Talk of the Walk for the day.
§ Proper grooming at all times.
§ Attend training classes as per schedule.
§ Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments.
§ Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities.
· Opens the main door of the hotel and ensures that all guests are greeted on arrival & departure of the hotel and escorting each individual to the right direction.
· Ensure the prompt and efficient handling off all guest luggages on arrival, during stay, departure and the luggage store, as well as ensure safety and security of guest luggage.
· Assure that every luggage is covered with a baggage claim tag.
· Parking of guests and visitors vehicles in the designated hotel parking area.
· Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
· Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
· Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the Concierge desk.
· Be aware of the hotel accident Prevention Policies.
· Responsible for the efficient, clean, safe and hygienic maintenance of the Concierge Desk area.
· Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, VIPs.
· Provide friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
· At the end of the shift or the day, he has to communicate all information that the next shift has to know for a well running of the operations.
· Co-ordination and information with the Concierge, Front Office and other departments.
· To effectively handle all guest requests.
· He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
Other duties as assigned