Job Title: Looking for Female Assistant Property Manager
• Work closely with the Property Manager to maintain, enhance and create value for the managed properties.
• Meet with prospective tenants and show them properties available for lease.
• Explain the lease terms, answers questions and provides information about the features of the apartment community and the general area.
• Process the lease application directs the new tenant to sign the agreement, makes copies for filing and for the tenant to keep and keys hand over.
• Oversee maintenance and security for managed properties.
• Schedule repairs when tenants report problem with appliances and other equipment.
• Making sure that tenants keep their properties maintained according to the terms stated in the terms and conditions in the lease agreement.
• Work with office staff to ensure that monthly rent is collected on time and to report all revenue from rent collection and all outstanding debts.
• Responsible for maintaining tenant relations and ensuring tenant satisfaction.
• Paying bills for operating expenses and repairs and maintenance.
• Help property manager prepare, monitor and adjust budgets, write financial reports for apartment managers and identify ways to lower expenditures and maximize revenues.
Job Start Date : 01/02/17
Salary Offered : 5000
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location City: Dubai
Desired Candidate's Profile:
Gender : Female
Nationality : Philippines
Work Experience: 1-2 Years