Project Planner cum Administrator
Job Location : Riyadh
• Develop detailed overall project schedule.
• Maintain the overall project schedule with weekly updates.
• Develop project status reports- Weekly, Monthly and as required.
• Participate in project meetings and prepare meeting minutes.
• Support the Project Manager to maintain the Project Actions Log.
• Develop Procurement Status Report.
• Ensure timely ordering of Project Procurements
• Track Project Procurements
• Follow-up on project materials.
• Incoming project material inspection and safe keeping.
• Prepare and keep FAT /SAT punch lists.
• Prepare daily plan during site phase.
• Support Project Manager in other project administrative tasks.
• Able to work with minimum support and guidance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills.
• Initiative to learn.
• Minimum 5 years hands on experience with Primavera P6 scheduling software
• Experience in similar large EPC/construction Projects.
• Experience of working on Saudi Aramco projects in EPC setup shall be added advantage.
• Technical/Product Specific Experience.
• Primavera P6 project scheduling software involving all aspects such as resource loading, critical path, earned value etc.
• Microsoft Project
• Microsoft Office- Access, Excel software.
Need to transferable iqama, paid vacation, Air ticket. medical , accommodation , transport free
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume.