Below are the specifications for the excellent job opportunity for the position of “Chief Engineer" at Bahrain.
Request you to help us with your updated CV. The role needs to be filled urgently and hence your prompt response would be highly appreciated!
· The primary function of the Chief Engineer is to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the Engine Department and proper maintenance of vessel, plant and equipment.
· Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the keeping of operational standard and the maintenance and repair of hull, structure and all mechanical and electrical equipment.
· The responsibilities of the Chief Engineer are to administer the Planned Maintenance System. The Chief Engineer shall administer the SMS budget including purchasing and ensure budgetary control is maintained by all departments.
· Their responsibilities also include the planning and logging of working hours for the engine room crew and the organisation of the onboard safety-training programme for emergency in close co-operation with the Chief Officer and the Safety Officer.
· The Chief Engineer is responsible for the maintenance of technical operation records and files and for keeping a sufficient stock of bunkers and lubricants as well as ordering according to Company Procedures.
· The Chief Engineer's responsibilities also include the evaluation of reported nonconformity, necessary corrective actions and verifications.
Experience of more than 10 years in similar industry
Mechanical Engineering, or relevant to the profile
Salary (in BD)/ Month + Benefits