Hiring for one of the leading IT company.
Profile - Human Resourec Business Partner
Location - Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
Experience - 6-12 Years
Nationality preferred - Saudi Nationals
We are promoting FEMALE candidates for this position as their objective is to empower Women Power.......!!
· Design, implement and support various HR programs, processes, policies for the service function and partner with managers to meet business goals.
· Work closely with Business Leaders to drive people processes like G&Os, performance management, progression, WLQ, SKIP, NMA, MSI, Talent Review Planning etc.
· Drive Attrition discussions with business, work with them to facilitate reversals and ensure attrition levels are within targets.
· Increase career focus within the unit through career interventions and tools like Career Hub/IDP and Role based assessment.
· Facilitate and drive leadership connect through 1-on-1 , 1 to many connects viz. AHMs, Round Table discussions. Work with managers to close actions taken on the feedback.
· Implement key diversity and sustainability initiatives at the business unit level.
· Contribute as evangelist to Org. initiatives like Tenets and PSH workshops.
· Facilitate Employee Engagement Processes across locations
· Administer and manage the quarterly Rewards & Recognition program in the unit.
· Enhance Managerial Effectiveness through Manager Excellence Frameworks, facilitate career development plans.
Education and Experience:
· Post Graduate in Human Resources from a reputed institute.
Skills and Competencies:
· Excellent business partnering skills, ability to persuade and influence business leaders.
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
· Excellent Communication & Relationship Building skills.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and high pace of working.
· High customer orientation including prompt response to emails/queries.
· Interpersonal sensitivity, team player.