Hiring for Team Lead - Payment Systems Support,Please find the below job description
Main Role (Overall Accountability)
The Payment Systems Support is responsible for Maintenance of the Credit Card application and its interfaces with 3rd party system (internal / external)
1. Review and supervise team for attending Service calls related to:
a. Credit Card Systems
i. Prime Application
ii. Online Application
b. Fraud Guard Application
c. POS Interface
d. Payment system interfaces
e. Issuing interface with concern systems like postilion, ESB and etc
2. Ensuring 24 X 7 services of the Payment Systems
3. Manager implementation of CRs related to the Payment Systems
4. Coordinating with different vendors to fix problems or implement changes when necessary and do escalation whenever required
5. Manage team to implement new projects and enhancements related to POS Acquiring & Credit card issuing
6. Implementation of Payment system releases changes as part of periodic Compliance changes
The support member will use IT department’s methodology for the Software Development Life Cycle including any Software Engineering tool. This will result in the team maintaining the original requirements as well as enhancements of any application that is developed in-house.
The support member will also be responsible for integrating upgrades released by any third party applications under the guidance of the domain manager.
Must co-ordinate with the respective domain manager’s in resolving issues and disputes that may arise as part of support.
To make sure that regular updates on progress are conveyed to the respective domain manager and business community
To make sure that high quality deliverables and work products are provided and meet commitments for the schedule.
To make sure team working under his supervision able to produce maximum results and provide proper reporting to track progress of issues / changes
1. System Maintenance
· All application maintenance whenever required is undertaken and executed.
· Must ensure that a detailed impact analysis of any change request is carried out by team and reviewed properly
2. System Enhancements.
· The support team will use the Bank’s methodology for the Software Development Life Cycle including any Software Engineering tool if necessary.
· Must set milestones for the activities undertaken to improve the overall performance and coordinate between various groups within the software development team.
3. Projects & CRs.
· Co-ordinate with the Project Manager in the implementation of new Software Support related projects, products, and services.
· Liase with the Project Manager for timely completion of tasks as per the set rules of Bank’s Quality Management System
· Achieve well-documented and controlled development so that clarity and transparency is maintained.
· Must maintain proper control for all Development within the agreed quality parameters.