· Must have good knowledge of principle and method of showing, promoting and selling products or services.
· Must have good knowledge of principle of engineering science and technology. This include applying principles, techniques and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, such as material handling equipment, numerical control machinery and computer system.
· Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
· Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers
· Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment
· Create sales or service contracts for products or services
· Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial or bother establishments to show samples or catalogs and to inform them about product pricing availability and advantages.
· Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production
· Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors and relevant information about legacy, existing and emerging technologies and latest product-line developments
Computer Skills required
MS Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Competitive salary package + company Car
· Annual Flight Ticket (Family)
· Medical Insurance (Family)
· Competitive commission system
· Ongoing training and development environment